The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) details the general and permanent rules of Executive departments and agencies which have been published in the Federal Register. The Federal Register contains two publications, the annually revised Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and the daily Federal Register (FR).
These are the pertinent parts of the Code of Federal Regulations as it relates to the Documentation and Measurement of Vessels within Title 46 Subchapter G – Subpart K:
- 67.141 – Application Procedure; All Cases
- 67.142 – Penalties
- 67.143 – Restriction on Withdrawal of Application
- 67.145 – Restrictions on Exchange; Requirement and Procedure for Mortgagee Consent
- 67.149 – Exchange of Certificate of Documentation; Vessel at Sea
- 67.151 – Replacement of Certificate of Documentation; Special Procedure for Wrongfully Withheld Document